image1 image2

BEING BELL| A WELLNESS BLOG | FIND HAPPINESS. | FIND YOUR STYLE.| FIND LOVE AND LAUGHTER.

Three Ways to Wear The Summer Tote Bag

I've had my eye on this bright white tote for a few weeks now. I'm the kind of shopper who waits for a sale, and I was finally able to get my hands on this for under $20! The simple bag has some sweet touches like a pastel blue lining on the inside, adjustable buckle straps, and outer pockets perfect for things you need to get to easily like your cellphone. It's large enough to hold sunscreen, a bright colorful wallet, sunglasses and everything else you need on the go this summer.

Check out these three ways to wear this perfect "Beverly Hills Tote" bag you can find online at charmingcharlie.com or in store.

Here is the bag by itself. White accessories are a staple for a bright summer wardrobe. Just picture what a perfect pair this tote bag and a floral dress would be!


 
 
This bag is a little bit plain for my usual style, so I decided to dress it up with a silk scarf. I laced one end of the scarf through each metal grommet hole. I tied a single knot in the center and then tied the loose ends into a bow. I used a long and narrow scarf rather than a square one to achieve this flirty bow.

 

Loosely drape a scarf on one side of your purse's handle. This is so easy to do! Fold your scarf in half so that one end of the scarf creates a loop. Drape the scarf around the handle and pull the loose ends through the loop. Now you have a look that is casual but will still impress on your weekend lunch date.



Similar to the first way shown to tie a scarf on your purse, the bow is super cute tied to the side! Try folding your scarf into thirds long ways to hide the stitching along the edge of the scarf. This will make your bow appear seamless and fluffy.
 

 
Try scarves in other colors or different fabrics for endless possibilities! This white bag will match anything and everything you wear this summer. Let me know how you customize your white summer bag. Leave a comment, send me an email or find me on Instagram @Isabella_rg!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Such a creative way to dress up my older (yet perfect condition) purses! This idea will give new life to bags I thought I'd never use again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful way to add color to plain purses! I am definitely going to try this on my solid colored purses.
    Nice photos and timely summer accessory topic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. 6 Best Sports to Get You Into Shape

    ReplyDelete

What's your style input?